Acompactor – Refuse Compactor Trucks & Equipments
Refuse Compactor trucks are built to gather wastes and compact them within the truck superstructure body to transport them to the nearest waste treatment facilities.
The garbage or refuse trucks are a carrier truck consist of a Refuse Body on its chassis. Main function of a Refuse Truck is to serve collection of all kind of refuse: garbage, solid waste and recycling objects.
Refuse trucks are used mostly by municipal duties and private waste management companies.
Depending on truck size there are variety of chassis configurations and loading volume offered to fit the necessities of regions or work place.
ACompactor Waste Management Equipments provide most chassis configurations with additional features.
Variety of Refuse Compactors :
- Automatic Garbage Compactor Trucks & Equipments
- Hardox Body for Superstructure upon request
- Specific Design Compactors
- Mini Garbage Compactors
- Crane Mounted Garbage Compactor Equipments
- European Type Fully Optional Sensors installment types